Read the March/April 2009 issue of the ELCA resource, "Seeds for the Parish"(pdf), and find out how members of your congregation can become responsible stewards of creation. See how going green isn’t going away.
Articles in this issue include:
- “This is not a Fad” -an interview with David Rhoads, a pioneer of an environmental ministry program at the Lutheran School of Theology at Chicago.
- Creative ideas for Creation Sunday
- “It isn’t easy being green.” - Earth Day activities for children and adults of all ages
- How Lutherans are caring for creation around the world.
- The effects of climate change on world hunger
- How it pays to think green – success stories from congregation members.
You can also read this article on the ELCA website and view articles separately.
Check out this comprehensive resource on what people in the church are doing to “go green.” There are many green seeds for parishes to plant in this issue!